sbc

Monday, June 15, 2015

TAMICA

#skinny #fit #healthy
WELL DONE Tamica!!! She lost 50 lbs and is off BP meds! 
Order your All Natural Skinny Fiber here www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com.
Tamica has this to say– 
“A little bit about me after many of years watching Skinny Fiber make many changes in many different people live I finally stepped out and was invited to actually sell the product and in order for me to actually sell the product I have to use the product. It even still took me A while for me to actually decide to be consistently …and eagerly willing to be committed my first week of being on Skinny Fiber I forgot that I was scheduled for a doctor appointment and I was on high blood pressure and I was immediately taken off of my high blood pressure medication even from that I still had my ups and downs my own doubt in myself and what I was capable of.
I sold Skinny Fiber with confidence in my product to my friends and saw many of my friends lose weight but yet I couldn’t even stay focused enough and be committed enough to my own product. But once I was and focused and able to be committed I was able to get on track. I was headed in right direction. As I started my journey on the right direction I found out that I was pregnant had a miscarriage and then of course I had to take time to repair myself to heal to get myself back to where I need to be focused on who I am and to become a healthy person for my husband and my daughter.
I fallen off many different times but with Stephanie in my ear then I was finally able to get myself back on track push and go for it and keep moving I start working out eating properly taking my Skinny Fiber and just being consistent. Decided to take my picture about 4 maybe 5 months ago. At times I getting on a scale not seeing any changes not seeing what I wanted. And that’ll when I noticed the scale is not my friend inches are. I start because this to end the gym and I start having friends asked me are you losing weight how much weight have you lost and I will say I am losing nothing.
As I continue to stay looking at the before and after pictures on our group I was getting the extra push that I needed seeing so many changes from so many other people that is using the Skinny Fiber products and I decide to be consistently and determine so what I did is I became consistent taking 2 Skinny fiber pills every morning as though it was like my height multi-vitamin at work out 30 minutes to 45 minutes for 3 to 4 times a week I eat healthier but I wouldn’t deprive myself I was still have my chips or my pizza or my Snickers or my Milky Way or 3 musketeer.
Also in that process I learned that had to be responsible in eating stuff how to eat food in portions. Then out of the blue I decided that I would take pictures yesterday morning and I started comparing and I became very overjoyed excited I’m amazed what I’ve actually accomplished and with Skinny Fiber and what it has done to me to help change my life.
Take pictures, pictures show you what is really going on with your body pictures show you that your body is changing pictures are the proof of who and what you’re doing and what you are accomplishing. Word of mouth is good but the visual is even better I feel great I feel encouraged I feel so accomplished and I know that I’m on the right target have a lot more to go but I see that I am going the right direction. I want to thank Stephanie for just being there for me.
Oh and most important I have lost 50 pounds I started at 335 pounds and now weigh in at 285 pounds!!
YOU can do this TOO!! Get it NOW! Stop just THINKING about it and JUST DO IT!”
Order your Skinny Fiber here www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment