sbc

Saturday, June 27, 2015

ANGELA

#healthy #thin #trim
WOWEE!!! CHECK OUT ANGELA!
.
Angela says;
“14 pounds and 19 ½ inches lost so far! I’m feeling the need to share this because I am so excited! I have been on Skinny fiber for about 6 ½ weeks. I started off in a very tight size 16 jeans. This past week or so I have been wearing my size 14 jeans which have started getting looser…more excited yet, I pulled my size 12 jeans out of a box this morning and said "these are my next goal”…as the morning went on I kept thinking about those jeans. So…I tried them on, now keep in mind I have not been able to even get these jeans over my thighs for the past 2 years. Guess what???? I got them on, zipped and buttoned. still a little tight but this is quite an accomplishment!!!!! You have been wondering does this stuff work??? I have to say is absolutely does!!!!!!! YAY for me and all of my Skinny Fiber friends!!! I am just loving it!“
.
══════ ☆ START YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY TODAY ☆ ══════
.
CLICK HERE: www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment