sbc

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

KAREN

#getskinny #thin
WOW!!!! Check out the difference! She is wearing the same clothes! 50 POUNDS GONE!!!!! Way to go Karen!!!
KAREN SAYS…
“My name is Karen. I’ve been overweight my entire adult life. I’ve lost weight dozens of times only to gain it back plus more until finally one day I was morbidly obese. That’s how it happens. You lose forty pounds and gain fifty. Lose sixty and gain eighty. Lose eighty and gain one hundred pounds and then there you are…my before picture.
I gave up after that. I was afraid to get any heavier. I didn’t want to have to be removed from my home with a crane if I ever became ill or incapacitated. So I stopped the yo-yo dieting and maintained my heavy weight. And I was happy. I didn’t let my weight keep me from living a fulfilling life.
At 42, I married a wonderful man after divorcing a not so wonderful man and on our honeymoon in Mexico, I went snorkeling, swimming and even jumped off a sixty foot cliff into a cenote. I swam with my grandchildren every chance I got and played with them as much as my weight allowed. Then, a few years ago, I started not feeling so great. It was harder to play with the grandbabies…harder even to swim which I always loved. I figured I was just getting older and that’s what happens.
Then one day I found an old friend on Facebook. Like me, she had struggled with her weight her entire adult life…and there was a picture of her…THIN!! Of course I asked her how she did it and she told me about Skinny Fiber. Even though I had sworn I would never try anything again, actually knowing someone who had success with a product was enough incentive for me to try.
I ordered the buy three, get three free because I have so much to lose and knew it wouldn’t happen in a month a two. I started in March, 2014. I’m writing this on November 9, 2014. I’ve lost 50 pounds so far!
I’ve exercised a little but not religiously. I’ve never liked exercise and so it’s just not a priority for me. I’ve read other testimonies where people say that SF makes their cravings for sweets go away. Not me! I still like my sweets. I just eat them in moderation now. I still eat all my favorite foods…just less. I say this because I want people to know that Skinny Fiber works…flat out works…however you decide to work with it…as long as you work with it!
My journey isn’t over yet. I want to lose 100 pounds and then decide if I want to go any further. It’s been so long since I weighed 100 pounds less than my starting weight that I have no idea how I’ll look or feel. LOL. Notice I’m not yet ready to give my starting or current weight. Stay tuned and I will one day.”
Skinny Fiber is definitely changing waistlines…Order your Skinny Fiber TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment