sbc

Sunday, June 21, 2015

SUSAN

#getskinny #gethealthy #trim
SUSAN LOOKS INCREDIBLE!
“Alrighty everyone, as promised my before and after. The before picture is HORRIFYING to me. So the first picture was December 2013, and the second picture was taken on May 2, 2014. In the first picture I’m almost a size 20. Now, I am down 42 pounds, and the jeans I’m wearing are size 14. And the top I’m wearing is the only one I own that doesn’t look like a baggy potato sack.
Since January 1, I am eating healthy. I have found veggies and other healthy foods that I love to eat so I never feel deprived. And if I want to have a cookie, I have a cookie. I don’t exercise as much as I should, but I’m starting boot camp next week to rectify that.
I take my Skinny Fiber every day, drink nothing other than water, and have cut out 99% of my snacking.
I feel FANTASTIC! I have way more energy, I have very few IBS symptoms now and am much happier when I look in the mirror.
Don’t wait. Start now. Do this for YOU. You won’t regret changing your life, but you’ll regret it if you don’t!”
You Will Love Skinny Fiber! Order Here:
www.mjwrecsics.eatlessfeelfull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment