sbc

Saturday, June 20, 2015

CHERYL

#LOSEWEIGHT #GETSKINNY
Check Out Cheryl!
This is me….. I started taking SF in Sept 2013 but had to stop for a while because I had a knee replacement. I started it again in December 2013. I have lost 16kgs (35 lbs) and over 45cms (18 inches). I have gone from a size 24 to size 18. Lately I haven’t been exercising but am still losing cms. I eat healthy food mostly. I cheat sometimes….I’m human lol. I suffer with arthritis & have had no pain at all in the last 2 months. Love my Skinny Fiber!
Each month supply is $59.95 but you can get the 2 and get a free one for $119.90 or the best one is the 3 get 3 free for $179.85 (shipping is like $6). Cheaper to go in with a friend and get the free ones. You will love Skinny Fiber -you can order here! www.mjwrecsics.eatlessfeelfull.com
You can earn commissions for an extra one time $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment