sbc

Monday, June 29, 2015

AMANDA

#loseweight #getskinny #healthy
Whoo Hooo! Look at Amanda!!
Order your Skinny Fiber here www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com
She says.
“Hi Everyone! Let me introduce myself! My name is Amanda. I have been on a weight loss journey since Sept 2013. I started by doing portion control and drinking more water - I also cut out pop and fast foods. By Thanksgiving (US) I had lost 25lbs.
Well I’m not one to miss out on the goodies through the holidays so I didn’t push losing weight too hard during t…hat time but I was able to maintain my weight. When I started trying to lose weight again come January/February it just didn’t seem to budge. Then I was introduced to Skinny Fiber, I was skeptic but with seeing all the great testimonials and talking to some of those people I figured it was worth a shot!
I ordered and started taking Skinny Fiber on March 1. We had just moved and I was at home as I hadn’t found work yet so I was doing a lot of baking and I was munching on those baked goods throughout the day but still being consistent with my Skinny Fiber and drinking my water (about a gallon a day). At the end of my first bottle I had lost 6 inches! I was sold.
I just finished my first 180 days taking Skinny Fiber and I have lost a total of 23lbs, over 32 inches, 2 pants sizes and 2 shirt sizes. I have more energy, I sleep better at night, I don’t feel exhausted if I’m up with my kids during the night either. I didn’t change my diet except what I cut out back in Sept and I hardly exercised!!!
Skinny Fiber has changed not only my health but my life!
On my weight loss journey I have now lost a total of 48lbs and went from a size 20 to a size 9/10 in pants, a size 1X (almost 2X) to a size small/medium in shirts!
If I can do this so can you!!!!” Order your Skinny Fiber –>www.mjwrecsics.eatlessfeelfull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment