sbc

Friday, June 26, 2015

KATHY

Kathy Shares...
As promised, here is my update. I’m still a work in progress but I couldn’t be happier with how far I’ve gone in 17 months. At first, it wasn’t easy but now it is my lifestyle and everyone around me knows it.
Many people, including myself, have always been looking for that “magic pill”. For the record, Skinny Fiber is NOT a magic pill, but it is something that will help you in your journey to a new lifestyle.
My advice to all of you is that you need to be 100% committed. You need to get in a mindset of this is what you want and you WILL do anything and everything to succeed!! Don’t let others sabotage your journey with temptations and discouraging words. They don’t know your heart, they don’t walk in your shoes and they are not entitled to an opinion on how they think you should change yourself for the better. This is all about YOU and only you!!! Tough Love, but you are truly worth it!! Never forget that!
I’ve watched many try Skinny Fiber and not be committed, not follow the plan that was set before them, and they failed. That is because of their lack of commitment. They sabotaged themselves. Don’t be one of those people. Seek out like minded friends in your Skinny Fiber support group. They are truly an encouragement and the leaders of these groups will do anything in their power to help you on this journey as long as you are willing to follow the plan!! Know that it will NOT happen overnight and that’s OK, you will get there in time. Don’t put it off any longer, take that step like I did. I know you won’t regret it.
BUY SKINNY FIBER NOW CLICK HERE.
www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com
JOIN MY FREE SUPPORT GROUP
https://www.facebook.com/groups/loseitandmoveit/

No comments:

Post a Comment