sbc

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

BARB

#getskinny #healthy
Update from Barb!! Just saw her last month at our company event and she looks FANTASTIC!!
Barb has this to say…
“Just a quick update of myself and Ryan! No he’s not on Skinny Fiber but even he is looking better. Finishing chemo after 3 years will do that for a guy!!
I am so thankful for Skinny Fiber for getting me through the last few years of eating at hospitals, traveling and eating out while getting Ryan to his doctor’s visits. But we made it and if I can say so myself we both look better .
I also use Ageless which is made by the same company as Skinny Fiber and I love it for helping me look younger each year instead of older lol What are you waiting for? Order your Skinny Fiber today!” www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment