sbc

Friday, June 19, 2015

MARTA

#loseweight #healthy #getskinny
This is my friend Marta!! She looks fantastic.
She says..
“So far I have lost 39 pounds in 3 months. I have been successful with a combination of diet, exercise and skinny fiber. I have maintained a low carb diet, mainly green vegetables, fish, and chicken. I exercise 1 hour a day for 6 days, taking off on Sundays. I drink four, 16 oz bottles of water everyday.
My weight loss journey continues. I feel energized, and happy now. There is no better feeling than this. Health is a priority not only for yourself, but for others as well. I have 2 children that need me, and my goal is to live a healthy lifestyle to be here for them long-term. Many blessings to all of you and good luck on your exciting journey as well.”
100% All Natural Skinny Fiber~Changing Lives! Order yours today:www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment