sbc

Saturday, June 27, 2015

THERESA

#healthy #beauty #thin
WOW - Here is my friend Teresa and her Skinny Fiber AND Ageless facial serum story!
.
WHAT IS AGELESS???? It’s Skinny Body Care’s facial serum and is AMAZING too!
.
Teresa says;
“One thing I worried about when I began this weight loss journey was losing weight in my face and getting wrinkles. All that fat keeps your skin filled out and smooth. I’m almost 52 years old and that was a major concern. I already had dark circles and bags under my eyes. After I had lost about 25 lbs or so I decided it was time to start using the other product that Skinny Body Care offers, Ageless. It’s an all natural anti-aging serum. It’s not an Instant fix that goes away when you wash your face. I use it in the morning and at night. I hadn’t really noticed a big difference until I watched the video I posted this morning. I noticed the bags and wrinkles around my eyes weren’t near as noticeable and now that I’ve lost 60 lbs I’m not a wrinkled up mess. See for yourself, I posted a side by side picture.”
.
CHECK OUT SKINNY FIBER HERE - www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com
.
CHECK OUT AGELESS FACIAL SERUM HERE -http://mjwrecsics.AgelessHealthySkin.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment