sbc

Thursday, June 18, 2015

PEPPERONI PUFFS

Pepperoni Puffs
Use 3 of the jr. grands biscuits (10 count each), 30 cubed colby jack cheese, 60 pepperoni slice, egg and cilantro. First I spray the pan with cooking spray then I flatten the biscuit out, put a pepperoni on it, then one cubed colby jack cheese, then a pepperoni, then I fold the biscuit over them and roll them into a ball. After I completed all 30 biscuits, I beat an egg (yolk and all) and brush them onto the biscuit balls, then sprinkle the cilantro on. I baked mine at 400* for 18 minutes (temp and time may very depending on the oven) then we let cool for a bit, then serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
To SAVE this, be sure to click SHARE so it will store on your personal page.
FOLLOW MY DAILY POSTS
https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7?fref=nf
MAKE MONEY CLICK HERE.
www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com.
Check out Skinny Fiber so you can enjoy great recipes in moderation without feeling guilty!!
www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment