sbc

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

STACEY

#loseweight #getskinny
Yes, this is me, Stacey!
The first pic is blurry, and sorry for that, but it’s the best one I could find to show how far I’ve come. This product has changed my life!! This is me at my heaviest. I had lapband surgery 4 years ago, and lost some weight, but gained it all back except for 15 pounds. I had PCOS and still have an adrenal tumor, so losing is very, very difficult for me. FINALLY, I have found something that really works! I’m not down that much on the scale, but the inches are going. It has also helped with my sleep apnea as well. I have struggled my entire life with my weight, and I have FINALLY found something that makes me feel better and helps me. I have been on Skinny Fiber for a year, and I have cheated A LOT and haven’t been as consistent as I should have. STILL I’m down 3 pants sizes, have maintained and am still losing inches. I will get to my goal. It’s a slow process for me because of my medical issues, but I will get there, I have no doubt! When you finally believe in yourself, you can do achieve the success!
FOLLOW ME https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7
BUY SKINNY FIBER www.mjwrecsics.thesfdifference.com
JOIN MY TEAM www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment