sbc

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

KATINA



#loseweight #thin #healthy
Katina in April 2014- present day!!! 2015. 
I remember realizing just how much weight I gained and wanting to do something. I just did not know what. After going through a painful divorce. I had to find me!! Determined to make a life style change !!! Skinny Fiber has been a God sent to me!! I no longer have to take the elevator due to pain in my knee! I have more energy for my 5 year old son! Instead of the big plain 3x scrubs for work. I get the cute ones in xl. I went from 24-26 dress size to 14 !! I am happy with the 60 pounds I have lost. My journey continues at my pace!!!
BUY SKINNY FIBER www.mjwrecsics.thesfdifference.com
JOIN MY TEAM www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com
FOLLOW ME https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7

No comments:

Post a Comment