sbc

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

JULIE

#LOSEWEIGHT #HEALTHY #THIN
Julie’s Skinny Fiber SUCCESS Story 
Current specials and more success stories here: www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com
“Can not believe I am going to do this but I do see a difference so thought I would share my story with you all and be proud out loud about my progress..
For those you who do not know my story of my weight journey all of my life here it is….
I have been overweight my whole life. When I graduated high school I was approx. 250pds and that was 35 years ago. I have tried literally everything under the sun to fight this weight loss journey. In 1984 I had the stomach staple surgery and lost about 70 pds with that. But thru the years as so many my stomach has stretched back out and I have went up and down with my weight since. I have never been an exercise person for all the excuses we have no time, too heavy, etc…… The last few years my husband and I have joined WW and we did very well on that as a team but as so many other times when you stop following diet and stop eating healthy you gain weight back and then some. I got down to 173 on WW and can never lose below that number. So in March of this year I got serious again starting at to eat right and exercise everyday at least 5 days a week. I started out at 189 in March and again hit my plateau at 173 in April then I started doing the low carb and loved it but felt I still needed something to help me along and had been reading a lot about skinny fiber. I finally took the jump and ordered it July and am glad to say I am down 9 pds the first 30 days. I have not seen the 160s in many many years probably junior high. After being on for 3 weeks I decided to become distributor and offer the same help to others that I feel I am getting out of skinny fiber. It is worth the chance. Give it a try you won’t be sorry…”
100% All Natural Skinny Fiber~Changing Lives! Get yours here:www.mjwrecsics.thesfdifference.com.
FOLLOW https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7.

No comments:

Post a Comment