sbc

Sunday, August 16, 2015

BETTY

I had to share Betty's story, I had one lady ask me about diabetes and Skinny Fiber... well, I suppose if you were to ask Betty, she would tell you it is wonderful for diabetes! Here is her story
"I have now been living a healthy life style for almost 70 days and what a difference. I am not on a diet, I am on a life style change. I eat what I want in reason, I do count calories. I was on 3 insulin shots a day and I just went to the doctor about a week ago and he has taken me off shots and now I just take one pill a day and he says that I may be able to stop it in another 3 months. 55 more pounds to go to make my goal. This picture is not even at my biggest. At one point in my life I topped the scales at 390, as of my last weigh in a week ago I weighed 204."
smile emoticon Share to save on your timeline! smile emoticon
There are a couple specials-- $59.95 per bottle or Buy 2 get 1 free $119.90 (comes out to $40 per bottle) Buy 3 get 3 free $179.85 (comes out to $30 per bottle) cheaper to go in with a friend and get the free ones. The company has temporarily extended the 30 day empty bottle guarantee to 90 DAYS when you buy the package deals!!! So if you buy the package deals, you can send back all the bottles! There is a less than 1% return rate on this product. Which means there is a little over a 99% chance that YOU keep it and will LOVE it!!!! You can order this all natural product here!http://mjwrecsics.Sbc90.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment