sbc

Monday, June 1, 2015

PAULINE'S STORY

#loseweight #getskinny
This is Pauline and her Skinny Fiber SUCCESS story. She is an INSPIRATION!
She says......
"I have been very pleased with the results. I watch what I eat, go dancing at least one night a week & have had wonderful results. The picture is the difference in just 10 months...
I feel fantastic and have lots more energy. I turned 62 in November. I have 4 grown children & 17 grandchildren. Yes you may share my picture. As of now 75 pounds lost, I want to lose 20 more..working on it. In the now picture I have on a size 12 misses skinny jeans..I haven't worn Misses size clothes in over 30 years..always women's size. "
100% All Natural Skinny Fiber~ Changing Lives! Be an INSPIRATION too! Get yours here:
www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com
FOLLOW ME OR FRIEND ME ON FACEBOOK
I am always posting awesome stuff!
https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7

No comments:

Post a Comment