sbc

Friday, June 12, 2015

KRISTINA'S STORY

#getskinny #gethealthy
WOW - I LOVE STORIES LIKE THIS!
.
Check out my friend Kristina and her amazing weight loss story;
“This is difficult for me to post, because it is me. It is personal, but I think that you all need to put a familiar face with a great product!
Time for me to post my own progress picture I suppose. I have been taking SF since Nov 2013 [off for about 3 months during Jan, Feb, Mar 2014]. I began when I was 411 pounds at 5'4” tall. Needless to say it was very hard to move around. I was diabetic and on 3 different medications to control my sugar. Now, in Sept 2014 I am 332 pounds and on NO SYNTHETIC medications for my diabetes at all. I control it entirely with diet and exercise. I take 6 SF pills a day total, 2 before each meal. My meal size is incredibly lower, I drink water like nobody’s business, and I can actually walk without pain and discomfort. I am far from done, now that I know what a wonderful product SF is.
I actually have a number size on my jeans now, when I began I could literally only wear those stretchy cloth pants that have only XXXXL on them and no number…I am so happy to be in a number size!
.
══════ ☆ START YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY TODAY ☆ ══════
.
CLICK HERE: www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment