sbc

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

SKINNY FIBER STORY

So Can you tell a difference!! My husband and I 1 year using Skinny Fiber!!
We both feel better. Both of us are in smaller clothes. We are both off Nexium, he is off his cholesterol and 2 blood pressure meds. We do not eat right, seems we don't have time or just seem to fix what is easy. But we are going to do some changes immediately. Starting to do veg and fruit smoothies for breakfast and evening snack. We both do not drink pop but very very seldom. We are water drinkers and we both have our coffee in the morning. I do drink green tea and hot green tea. I am at this time working on getting off my (as we call it, My mean pill) so far so good 2 days off. We both carry our skinny fiber with us where ever we go. It is a part of our daily routine. As you know meds are expensive and Nexxium alone is about $130 or more. The cost for both of us is $64 a month (2 bottles) for Skinny Fiber. Not counting that we no longer pay for Cholesterol and high blood pressure meds. We have very active busy lives and are always on the go. We sleep soundly at night (which I did not for years) He will be 69yrs in June and I will be 54 in Aug.

ORDER YOUR SKINNY FIBER HERE. 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment