sbc

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

NATALIE'S SKINNY FIBER STORY

Ok... here we go... TOTALLY stepping out of my comfort zone... This is ME... ALL OF ME. Nothing to hide. I am not ashamed. I am PROUD! I am not at my goal, I'm still under construction. I am down 27lbs. Regrets? Not having taken my initial measurements since day 1 last April. I know the inches lost are great! I feel it in my clothes and how my body looks/feels. I am shedding my "cocoon"! I am confident enough in my body now... I hope seeing my pic does help inspire some of you to embrace your body, no matter where you are on your journey to a healthier YOU. My hopes are also to inspire some of you that haven't quite made that decision, or discovered YOUR WORTH to become the healthiest version of YOU that you can be! It's a journey, I will not lie. I've had my struggles, my ups and downs. But I REFUSE TO STAY "DOWN". For myself, Skinny Fiber has helped me tremendously on my personal journey. My hair has grown thicker and longer too!! This is the longest it's been in years! (I've had thinning hair since the age of 17). I feel wonderful, I have energy! And also a new found confidence in myself... I am loving ME!

What are your weight loss goals? What other programs and diets have you tried? What is your health and well being worth to you? Sometimes in life we need to make a choice, to take a chance, to change our lives.

http://mjwrecsics.sbc90.com/?SOURCE=BLOG30

No comments:

Post a Comment