sbc

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

COURTNEY'S SKINNY FIBER TESTIMONY

Courtney is so amazing- and such an inspiration!!!!

she says:
I'm just shocked with how a persons face can change so much with weight loss. I look at my before face pic of just over a year ago. Life was so hard then. I put that fake smile on and did what I had to do to make it day by day. My mom always taught me to stay positive no matter how hard life gets, so I did. But on the inside I had given up. I truly felt unworthy. Why did I let myself go like this? Who would ever love me? I didn't even love myself, how would I expect someone else to love me?

Fast forward one year. I've lost 90 pounds. I no longer feel bad about myself. My son told me the other day, "Mom, when you smile now, I can tell that it's real." It is real son, it is.

People ask me every day what is my secret... My secret is, I decided to start loving myself. I decided to take it one day, one hour at a time and make different choices. I discovered a product called Skinny Fiber. It helped me to control my eating, it actually cut my appetite down to about one third of what it used to be. I would compare Skinny Fiber to gastric bypass in a bottle. All I do is take my skinny fiber, drink lots of water, and follow a low-carb diet.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where this journey takes me. I have about 80 pounds left to lose, but I know it will happen.

What's stopping you? You're worth the effort. Stop poisoning your body with all that crap. It starts with one choice at a time. So, for today, make a new choice.

ORDER HERE http://mjwrecsics.thenewyearschallenge.com/?SOURCE=GOGGLEPLUS29.
30 day empty bottle guarantee

No comments:

Post a Comment