sbc

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

KAREN'S SKINNY FIBER STORY

OMG!!!! Check out Karen!!!! 32 pounds GONE and over 40 inches!

"I just had to share with you. Look at the Bikini I bought this past weekend! I am so Thankful to you for giving me the tools I needed to get healthy and feel comfortable in my own skin. I feel so so SO much better about myself and it really isn't about the weight. I have pretty much been at my goal weight now for a few months 165. maybe I could lost 5 more pounds but I met my original goal weight and am happy with it. What I am over the moon about is how I feel so much better, my migraines have all but stopped, my IBS is GONE, I think my hormones are finally in check from my HYSTO 4 years ago.
Fast forward 8 months and I am now down to 164 lbs and probably about 32 maybe a few more since I stopped keeping track of all that. I went from a tight size 14 to a nice fitting size 9. My bra size went from a 38 DD to a 34 D. It may not be much to some but it is a lot to me. I sleep so much better at night. My knees don’t hurt like they used to and I can actually do some exercises. I know I could ton up a bit better if I worked out but I don’t want to. I also didn’t go on any specific diet. I use portion control to help me maintain what I eat and occasionally watch the carbs but not like should. I like my food and I like that I don’t have to give up what I like. No, I don’t eat a ton of chips or candy because I no longer have those cravings.
Skinny Fiber has helped me watch what I eat. I don’t want to eat those chips or candy all the time but if I wanted to have a piece of candy I do have it. I don’t deny myself anything. I am also drinking between 64 and 130 oz of water a day.
I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much! I appreciate all the help and support you have given me and I LOVE SKINNY FIBER!"

Order your all Natural Skinny fiber here! 30 DAY (EMPTY BOTTLE) Money back guarantee, You have NOTHING to lose but weight! Give yourself a chance to be the YOU that you have always wanted to be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment