sbc

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

PAULA'S SKINNY FIBER STORY


My name is Paula and here is my story. I have struggled with weight every since childhood (“You have such a pretty face, if only….”).

I have tried them all fasting, Slim Fast, Atkins, Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, you name it, I did it. I would lose weight, it would come back and sometimes more.

I had gastric bypass surgery in the 80’s (the infancy of the surgery). I lost 121 lbs in the 8 months without any nutrition support (it wasn’t done back then). Then I hit a plateau, lost nothing but stayed the same. So I joined Curves, went back to Weight Watchers and nothing lost but I gained about 10#. Then, menopause hit and I got the belly that goes with it. My doctor told me it would be great if I lost weight because of my knees (I need a knee replacement), but I was really healthy. So I gave up soda and started watching my carbs following Jorge Cruise Belly Fat Cure diet and lost 15 lbs.

I started seeing recipe postings on my newsfeed, but when I clicked they always forwarded me to a Healthy group. I joined the group just to get the recipes and then started seeing all the pictures of 90 day challenge successes. I shared this with my friend and in September we bought 6 bottles. She started right away and I, being skeptical, waited until October. Due to my surgery, I take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 at 3 pm.

I am a teacher and running to the bathroom is not an option, so I don’t drink as much water as I should, and have not changed my eating habits much. However, I do notice my cravings after the 3 p.m. bell have diminished. I usewww.myfitnesspal.com to keep track of everything that goes in my mouth. I stopped getting on the scale and haven’t taken my measurements in a while, but I had to get new pants and my shirts don’t cling to me. And I found my collar bone again!

I am no longer a skeptic -- Skinny Fiber works, if it works for me, it will work for you. Believe it. Don't delay, get this working for you!!



ORDER YOUR SKINNY FIBER HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment