sbc

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

HOLLY'S SKINNY FIBER STORY

Hello my name is Holly I have been on Skinny Fiber about 9 months now and I have went from 291lbs to 181lbs i have lost 110lbs and still going strong and you should know I am in a wheelchair and I have been since I was 18..and I have still lost a great amt of weight without exercise .I have went from a size 26 to a size 12.. But not only have I lost weight but My health has made a huge change.. I No longer have Acid Reflux issues, my IBS is GONE.. Skinny Fiber has really Given me back my life without it I don't know where i would be.. I just wished i would of started it sooner.. I was so Unhappy and Unhealthy before finding skinny fiber. But now I am much healthier and happier.
DON'T DELAY ORDER SKINNY FIBER TODAY!


30 day empty bottle guarantee

No comments:

Post a Comment