sbc

Friday, April 18, 2014





Heather has done Amazing!!! Here is my total weight loss picture 275 pounds GONE, It has been such a long, hard road.. and I am not done yet... I have 40-50 more I wanna lose... I lost 200 with Atkins and working out.... I hit a stale at 200 pounds, so I started Skinny fiber, and I lost 75 without working out and on and off Atkins... So 275 all together.. I have learned howto eat healthy, Learned how to work out.. learned when I am full. Learned to love myself, I learned that I am beautiful inside and out, and that I am not trapped inside of myself anymore... I shine, I am fill of light, and no matter how many times I fall and trip or someone hurts me, I am strong enough to get back up, wipe the dirt off my butt and go on about my day I love myself.. until you love yourself, no one will know your worth♥.. do it for you and then do it for someone else.. meaning kids, hubby etc.. until your READY then your just not gonna do it.. Admit you have a issue, then write down your goals, and then a menu and get to work. Will not happen overnight, hence we did not get big overnight, but it will come off. One day, one pound, one step at a time
She is one of my favorite testimonies!!! I think her SMILE tells all!! ✽¸.• ♥♥•.¸✽Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ✽¸.• ♥♥•.¸✽ Get your skinny on! No shakes, no hormones, no stimulants, no additives! Just natural products that are doing amazing things for people wanting to lose weight! Watch our short video to learn more, then order your Skinny Fiber-->

Want to get healthier, order here CLICK LINK BELOW
http://mjwrecsics.thenewyearschallenge.com/?SOURCE=BLOGGER
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
NOTHING TO LOSE BUT WEIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment