sbc

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Chicken Veggie Frittata

Chicken, Vegetable and Cheese Frittata
(Photo by Donna A)
Feel free to add or take away what you like
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Prepare a 9X13 sheet pan (spray with cooking spray)
Ingredients
6 eggs
6 slices of deli chicken diced (I used Aldi’s Lunch mate brand)
Diced onions (however much you like) I used a heaping handful
Diced green peppers (however much you like) same here I used a heaping handful
(I sauteed the diced peppers and onions in a skillet briefly to soften them up) optional
1 small can of mushrooms drained and rinsed
1 carrot grated
1 zucchini grated (about medium)
1 Roma tomato diced
¼ cup of reduced fat or fat free shredded cheese
Mix all ingredients together well, put into prepared pan and bake for about 25-30 minutes, you may also cook in a muffin tin.
Join my support group Move it and lose it

No comments:

Post a Comment