sbc

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

SYLVIA AND SON


From my friend Sylvia:

Last year when I first found Skinny Fiber I was lost, depressed, and ashamed of myself!! I literally hated me! It is an awful feeling when you can't even go to the store cause of how embarrassed you feel! I wasn't even able to fit in a pair of jeans! I would fall asleep sitting on the couch cause I couldn't help it, my eyes would just close on its own! I was way overweight and I hated every bit of it! Then I was in a yard sale group and saw an ad for a free weight loss support group. So I joined and the first thing that caught my eye was all these testimonies of real people losing weight! They were healthy and happy!! Don't get me wrong.. Boy, was I skeptical!! I didn't want to try anything that wasn't going to work AGAIN! But I was interested so I messaged Sherry practically everyday asking questions and the same ones too! LOL!! I continued to pop in here and there! It took me five months to finally give in and try it! And its truly changed my life!! I may not be at my goal weight yet but I am getting there! I know I'm not that girl that falls asleep just sitting on the couch anymore!! I have more energy, I sleep better, no more heartburn, my pain in my body has lessened tremendously! But the most important thing of all is I am starting to love me and help my family and friends get healthy too!! My son lost over 60 pounds too!! I am a proud mama!! And together we have lost 110 pounds!! Skinny Fiber works and does really change lives!!

═════════ღღ═════════
Are you ready to change your life? All Natural, No stimulants, No fake food, No crazy shakes, and a empty bottle money back guarantee!

START LIVING YOUR LIFE - MAKE YOUR HEALTH A PRIORITY - ORDER YOUR SKINNY FIBER HERE http://mjwrecsics.sbc90.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment