sbc

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

BRENDA

Hi my name is Brenda P. I was given the diagnosis of diabetes, high cholesterol and ooooh the hot flashes! I was told because of my BMI (Body Mass Index) being over 30, that I was considered obese. Imagine my shock. Originally, I weighed in about 187 lbs. and was experiencing being very tired all the time. In October 2013, I went to my doctors office for a check up because was experiencing chest pains here and there. I really didn't think I was experiencing a heart attack or anything. But I need to be checked. My doctor performed a EKG. And when the test was complete, the nurse left the room and came back with the doctor. I was ask on what scale was my chest pain? Before I knew it, they were putting nitro glycerin under my tongue. Before I left the medical office, they had given about 3! The firemen came and questioned me; next thing I know I was in a ambulance being rushed to the ER. They were concerned about possible valve blockage in my heart. I was even admitted. Needless to say, that was a wake up call for me. I have (6) beautiful grandchildren I want to see grow up. I was on Facebook one day and saw this post for Skinny Fiber! Like most people I was skeptical. So I watched this Coach talking to people about it. Finally I started asking question, and decided to try it. I started taking Skinny Fiber on January 7, 2014, and to date, I have lost some serious inches from my waist. I didn't tell my husband about it because I wanted to see if he saw any difference. He did and asked me what was going on and told me I looked thinner! Well, of course, he wanted some. Luckily, because I had seen all these testimonies and great results, I was confident Skinny Fiber would work for me. So, I purchased the buy 3, get 3 free. And I gave my husband(3) and I had (3). Now we each had our own 90 day challenge. The first (3) weeks he loses about 4 lbs. Men tend to lose faster than women. He called me from work one morning sounding very upset, "I can't find my wedding ring, it must have fallen off my hand." Later we found it in our change jar. It fell off when he was putting change in the jar. Very happy to find the ring! As you can see from my pictures, I am blessed to still be here and I am in the best shape ever. Oh, although we can not make claims of cures for a ailments, all I know is my hot flashes have been greatly reduced. Please check out my Facebook page and you will see the many, many wonderful testimonies of how Skinny Fiber has changed the lives of so many; including mine. If you want to lose weight, or just have a healthy digestive system. this is the product that does that and so much more!

http://mjwrecsics.SkinnybodycARE.COM/

90 day empty bottle guarantee

No comments:

Post a Comment