sbc

Sunday, November 13, 2016

SATIRA

Satira has her life back! SO happy for her! Are you ready to start your journey? You are worth it and you CAN do it too! Start here-->
www.mjwrecsics.skinnybodycare.com to order now.
Satira has this to say.. "My life is broken into 2 parts. Those couple of horrible years. Emergency hysterectomy, 3 weeks later hit by a semi from behind, spinal fractures, 5 months later losing my home in the the wildfires in Oklahoma, the same day my husband of close to 15 years left me and myboys. Soon after I was diagnosed type 2 diabetic and then lost my dad. It was the hardest time in my life. Over 300 pounds and lost. (Thank God for my Momma!)
Fast forward. I'm in a size 7 from a 24. I've lost close to 130 pounds. I'm healthy. I'm happy. Life throws you curve balls. Sometimes they hit you. Get back up and dust off.
If you are lost and hurting. If you are "me" 3-4 years ago, please let us help you. I promise we can help you! If not, get your money back! At best, get your life back!!"
www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment