sbc

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

AMY

In Amy's words:
So here it goes! Just finished with my first 90 day challenge. I have tried everything and anything to lose weight forever!! I have been overweight my whole life. At one time I was almost 300 pounds and turned to bulimia to lose weight. Was down to 145 and then had my daughter. Went on the depo-provera shot and gained almost 80 pounds in 4 months! And have never been able to lose it since, got depressed and gained even more. After having my surprise baby at 37, I decided it was time to do something and do it now. I have been on it for 90 days and have lost 17 pounds and over 27 inches. I did not notice the difference until pictures are side by side. I am excited to start my next 90 days and I am forever grateful for finding Joanne McGraw and skinny fiber!! They both have changed my life!! I am forever in their debt

★Lose Weight Now! ---> http://mjwrecsics.sbc90.com/..
┊ JOIN MY FREE SUPPORT GROUP
https://www.facebook.com/groups/weightitoutwithann/
PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS POST!
BUY ALL NATURAL WWW.MJWRECSICS.TRYSBMAX.COM
WWW.MJWRECSICS.DISCOVERHIBURN8.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment