sbc

Saturday, November 19, 2016

LORI

This is Lori:
"In June my migraines were so bad I could not stand it. I was searching for something. I found Skinny Fiber over the summer and finally started taking it in September (I'm a tough sell.) I still have had migraines every now and then if I take my SF and migraine medicine too close together, but they are nothing like they were! I walk by mirrors now and am not afraid to look at my reflection! Trying on clothes in the dressing room does not scare me any longer. SF has allowed me to take control of my health in 3 short months. That just blows me away! I will not be happy until I can fit into a size 10, but I know that I will get there someday soon. I am running a 5k next Sunday and another one in May. Life is good. That girl I was in June was very miserable!!!! No more, and never again! I still have a few weeks to go on my 90 day challenge, but I just couldn't wait to give you all an update! I am feeling great and everyone is commenting about my weight loss. I can't believe this is my body!"
┊ ┊ ┊ ☆ Follow me ---> https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7?fref=nf
┊ ┊ ★ORDER FROM MY WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE---> http://mjwrecsics.skinnybodycare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment