sbc

Saturday, November 26, 2016

LEAH

Awwww Leah looks so amazing!!!!! LOVE getting these in my inbox!!!
"I have struggled with weight off and on through childhood/teen yrs then after HS I packed on the weight. Dropped it just as easy about 6 yrs ago and gained it all back when I moved to GA. Due to being diagnose as a pre-diabetic and with PCOS since I was a teen. I started about 250-255 in August and dropped to about 236.5
I found out about Skinny Fiber from my friend and have been using that in addition to low carb and exercising for the past 3 weeks. I have had my ups and downs with low carb/exercising. IE the first two weeks on Skinny Fiber I did not exercise or eat low carb. I am back at low carb and exercised 2 times this week. The left picture is before Skinny fiber and the right is today, just 3 weeks on it.
GET AN EXTRA BOTTLE ANY WITH ORDER TODAY ONLY!!!!
SKINNY FIBER, SKINNY BODY MAX, INSTANT YOUTH, AGELESS, HIBURN 8, E3!
┊ ┊ ★ORDER FROM MY WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE---> http://mjwrecsics.skinnybodycare.com
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
CLICK THE WEBSITE LINK TO SEE VIDEOS OF NEW PRODUCTS!!!!
EXTRA BOTTLE FOR SINGLE BOTTLE=2 BOTTLES
EXTRA BOTTLE FOR THE BUY 2 GET 1 FREE=4 BOTTLES
EXTRA BOTTLE FOR THE BUY 3 GET 3 FREE=7 BOTTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment