sbc

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Marta ONE FREE BOTTLE TODAY ANY ORDER!!!

IN HER OWN WORDS: "My testimony: Hi everyone! It's me, Marta!
;)
I just wanted to give everyone an update on my weight loss journey and continued progress.
A desire to become a fit mom, was my driving force to continue my weight loss journey. I have lost a total of 54 pounds, reduced my body fat, and increased in strength. I stuck with a clean diet, started Pilates and fell in love with circuit training.
The important thing was I never gave up. Some days I ate things that were unhealthy. I am human; this happens. I would simply pick up where I left off and keep going. I hit plateaus and felt the weight would never come off, but I kept reminding myself how far I had already come.
My top three tips to bounce back into shape:
Rely on a good support network of friends and family
Try new workout classes and routines.
Write down your goals for the day/week/month.
The new weight loss products are amazing, and have helped me tremendously! Without the support of my SBC family, I can honestly say I don't think I would have made it this far!"
GET AN EXTRA BOTTLE ANY ORDER TODAY ONLY!!!!
SKINNY FIBER, SKINNY BODY MAX, INSTANT YOUTH, AGELESS, HIBURN 8, E3!
┊ ┊ ★ORDER FROM MY WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE---> http://mjwrecsics.skinnybodycare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment