sbc

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

BRITTANY

In February of 2015, I was the biggest I have ever been... 200 Lbs!!! In March 2015, at 175 Lbs I started taking Skinny Fiber. By January 2016, I was at 135 Lbs and I ended my journey with Skinny Fiber.
Now... I am taking HiBurn8 every single night (that I remember to take it)! Because guess what, on the nights I don't take it, 3 am (or even 5am) is still my bedtime, thank you insomnia... but when I take HiBurn8, I have gone to bed at 9, 10, 11..... WOO HOO!!! Those of you that know how bad my insomnia is... this is such a huge deal to be able to go to bed before 3 am!!! But not only am I sleeping better when I take HiBurn8, I have also lost 10 Lbs More!!!
I am now down to 125 Lbs!!! I have not seen this size in 7 YEARS!
So...
* 50 Lbs and 50 Inches GONE 🙅
* Drinking More Water Than Ever 💯
* Not Craving as Much Junk 🍫 🍎
* More energy to do anything I want 📈🎳🏃
* Small/Medium Clothes In 👗
* XL Clothes Out 👕👖
* More than 3 hrs of sleep/night 😪🙆👏
┊ ┊ ★ORDER FROM MY WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE---> http://mjwrecsics.skinnybodycare.com
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
BUY 3 GET 3 FREE TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment