sbc

Monday, November 7, 2016

MICHAEL

#LOSEWEIGHT #GETSKINNY
Just from Michael... He wnt from 28 pills a day to just 12!
Get started here with Lisa - > http://MJWRECSICS.SkinnyBodyCare.com/
I first started on my quest to lose weight..i had been watching and reading all those people here on facebook .reading about their journey to weight loss.After 2 years of standing on the sidelines watching , I decided to take the plunge and order skinny fiber. At that time I weighed in at 236 lbs..I was also taking multiple meds for lots of medical conditions..prednisone..for sarcoidosis..metformin and glipicide for diabetes. Gabapentin for nerve pain. clopidogrel for the 3 stents that was put in me 7 months ago.lisinopril and lovastatin,,hydralazine..blood pressure..cholesterol.low dose aspirin ..vitamin D 5000 iu ...krill oil capsules..all told taking 28 pills a day..since taking skinny fiber plus hiburn8, I have reduced my meds down to 12 a day...eliminating completely gabapentin , no more nerve pain associated with diebetic nerve pain..i have gone from 236 lbs down to 207 lbs....now this has been a struggle..as my weight goes up and down.i will lose several pounds..then put a pound back on..there is no such thing as a continual drop in weight,,it will go down and then up..but it is the continual drop over all that counts.i still eat my bread, and an donut once in a while..but I have found they just don't taste as good as they used to.So here it is folks..if you are serious about losing weight , getting healthier..wanting to improve your life ..You need to order and take SKINNY FIBER,,HIBURN8..IT IS LIFE CHANGING..I have my next drs appointment is coming up, will post the results of that appointment..THANKS SKINNY BODY COMPANY..YOU ROCK...MIKE"
┊ ┊ ★ORDER FROM MY WEBSITE BY CLICKING HERE---> http://mjwrecsics.skinnybodycare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment