sbc

Thursday, September 17, 2015

TONYA

#loseweight #getskinny
Hi Everyone! I had my baby boy in January 2015 and immediately went back on Skinny Fiber. I had preeclampsia resulting in an emergency c-section a month early. I had eclampsia several months afterwards suffering from high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, severe migraines, and of course swelling that was just out of control. When I went back on Skinny Fiber Jan 2, I was at 220lbs and in a month I did not lose any weight or inches. I did however; go off of insulin and was no longer considered being diabetic. 44 days it took me to see a change in my inches and a drop in my weight which resulted in 30lbs. I was amazed and again still dealing with medical issues. My first 90 day challenge I lost a total of 36lbs and in that timeframe I gained, I lost, I never ever had a moment that I was consistently loosing. I did however; successfully get my blood pressure under control without any blood pressure medications and the swelling was gone. My migraines were still being monitored however; I do have a complicated migraine disorder so this is not new.
In April 1st I joined the Skinny Body Care Challenge. I did amazing and this is when I lost 25 more lbs. I did start a third challenge and again I am doing this because, I am not trying to get to a certain goal weight, I am doing this to get to a healthy me.
What am I doing differently that I did not do in 2013? I changed how I eat. I use to follow Weight Watchers. I do not do that anymore. Weight Watchers is a wonderful program however; for me I needed to look at the whole picture. I recently was hospitalized for a blood clot which was on my left lung. Thankfully it went away however; I ended up staying a week which scared me more than ever. I realized life you get one chance. You can either take it for granted or really look at as a whole. I am blessed with two children, an amazing fiance and I was given a second chance which not many receive. My journey didn’t end that week and I thank God everyday for that. I have never prayed so hard in my life and I realized that when you are given something do not take it for granted. I no longer eat fried foods, my sweet tooth has subsided, and I look at labels more. I have increased protein and fiber in my daily lifestyle however; I do watch my sodium, fat, and sugar intake. Do I count my calories - no, do I drink my food - no, do I exercise - no, do I worry about what is for my next meal - no. I enjoy my life knowing that I food is not my enemy - I am! I need to focus on what I put in my body and since adding Skinny Fiber it is just a no brainer how much better I feel and how much better even my blood lab results are in less than a few months - even my GI doctor said for me to stay on it and he was amazed.
Do not be afraid to try this product and see what others including myself have seen and felt. “It takes 4 weeks to see your body changing, it takes eight weeks for your friend and family, it takes 12 weeks for the rest of the world” ORDER NOW!!!“ >>
www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment