sbc

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

KIM



This is from my friend Kim.
I would love to share my story with you if you don't mind....
I will never live without my skinny fiber again !!!
Hi my name is Kim I am 46 yrs young .. I would love to share my story with everyone . I have suffered from Fibro.. anxiety ..IBS syndrome .. Fatty liver disease ..high cholesterol. .acid reflux
migraines and much more!! I first started taking Skinny Fiber April 6th 2013.. I have lost 58 inches 3 &1/2
pant sizes woohooo .. I have been going for routine blood work for 2 years now and since being on SF my blood counts have dropped drastically.
I no longer take any kind of pain meds & I no longer have to deal with the everyday Fibro. pain .....anxiety ..IBS syndrome . night sweats... Migraines..high cholesterol..acid reflux
..My Fatty liver disease is basically in reverse now Oh ya & my 2-3 naps a day GONE !!!... My doctors were kinda in shock and told me to keep doing whatever it is that I'm doing !
That is the first time I have ever left my Dr`s office in 2 years with tears of joy in my eyes & heart ..Skinny fiber has saved my life basically ..my only regret is that I did'`t find it sooner!
C'mon what are you waiting for ? Get healthy from the inside out with Skinny Fiber.. The product speaks for itself!!! Do it for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment