sbc

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

MELANIE

#LOSEWEIGHT #SKINNY
My name is Melanie and this is my Skinny fiber Story.
Sorry about the “before” picture, I had a better one but my computer crashed and I lost all my pictures. So, this first one was taken at Christmas last year. I have always hated my picture taken yikes lol Oh well. 
I have been on a perpetual diet my whole adult life and have lost weight on every one of them. Who hasn’t? The thing is. I could never keep it off. So I started the life of the YOYO dieter. You may have heard of this life style, lol up down, up down, up down……. I have been up to 192 lb. and as low as 103 lb. but I could never maintain my lower weight, and the older I got the harder it was. 
I saw an ad in November for Skinny Fiber on FB.
Me not being a patient kind of gal, I messaged the person selling the SF and asked her if it was possible to get a bottle from her because I wanted to try it right away. She actually met up with me and I got my first bottle of Skinny Fiber (thank you Carrie) within 3 days after taking the SF I noticed I was not hungry!! I hadn’t snacked in the evening (my worse time of day) either! Yay That was the end of November and now it’s April and I’m down 20 LB.!!!! That was my goal!!!! I went from a 12/14 to a 6/8. Now that’s what I’m talking about!! Love it! I will never be without it again. As I said I have struggled with my weight most of my adult life. I have been on every diet out there and have taken every diet product known to man! (not kidding).
I’ve tried Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, Soup Diet, Prescription Drugs, Supplements, Starvation (I once went 35 days with no food!!!), HCG, Sensa, Low Carb etc. etc. etc. I have spent thousands of dollars and gained and lost hundreds of pounds over the years. Over the past couple of years I lost 25 lb gained a few of them back then lost some more…. you know the story, but I just couldn’t get rid of this last 20!!!
With Skinny Fiber I didn’t change the way I ate either! I have been a low carb eater for about 8 years. I had a phobia about eating carbs lol I find that now, if I want a something I just have it, I’m not scared that I’ll gain weight if I have “A chocolate!” or “A piece of Pizza!” I can control what I eat because I’m not Starving!!! It’s so easy to maintain my weight with SF. Because I feel full!! I don’t crave sweets or junk all the time!! I don’t do a lot of exercise either, because of a bad accident I was in a few years back. 
I love Skinny Fiber so much I became a Distributor!!! I want everyone who has experienced what I have, to be able to lose that weight! I have missed out on sooo many things because of my weight issues and have cried many a tear too. If you have been there, done that and are sick of the same ole same ole…why not give Skinny Fiber a try???? What Do You have To Lose??? Except that extra weight!!!!
This is the easiest thing I have ever done! 2 caps of Skinny Fiber + Water, 2 times a day= weight loss. It will never be any easier than this! I look forward to my next goal 10 more lb Wish me luck.. who am I kidding I don’t need luck!! Just my Skinny Fiber 
I am a Skinny Fiber Lifer!!!! It has a 90 day empty bottle guarantee. And it’s all Natural! 
You just can’t beat that. 
I Am A Skinny Body Care Independent Distributor 
CHANGE YOUR LIFE HERE -
www.mjwrecsics.thenewyearschallenge.com
90 day money back guarantee 

No comments:

Post a Comment