sbc

Sunday, September 27, 2015

CHELSEA

#loseweight #getskinny
Doesnt she look amazing!!!
Chelsea says:
Are you ready to make that change in your life??? ORDER FROMhttp://www.mjwrecsics.thesfdifference.com
“Hi everyone it’s me! Before I started Skinny Fiber my beginning weight was 215 lbs. I had many problems with my knees and getting out of the bed in the mornings was a challenge. Those first few steps took all I had because my ankles would hurt me so bad because of all my weight I gained during and after pregnancy. As time continued I got more depressed and down about my weight gain. I hated looking in the mirror an I definitely hated going shopping and having to buy those size 18 pants. Few more days passed and I woke with a clear mind and told myself I HAVE to make a change for the better. So I did!!! I started taking Skinny Fiber and 3 months later I snapped a pic and used my cute little app an put them side by side and tears filled my eyes. I couldn’t believe the drastic change! Down 35 lbs and finally excited about shopping again because this girl can fit in a size 11/12 !”
One bottle is 59.99 .Buy2 get one free is 119.99 Buy3 get three free is 179.99
30 day guarantee on one bottle– and 90 day on package deals

No comments:

Post a Comment