sbc

Thursday, September 17, 2015

LISA

#loseweight #getskinny
Oh Wow!!! SHE IS OFF 17 MEDICATIONS!!!!!
THis is my team mate Lisa! This is an awesome testimony!!! This is MY WHY! Seeing testimonials like this make it all worth it!!! heart emoticonwww.mjwrecsics.thesfdifference.com.
So you all wonder why I post alot about Skinny Fiber, WELL this is the MAIN reason. I am sitting here in tears, some of my friends can contest to this and some might even remember when I posted the picture when I got this.. YES I used a walker, I have no pictures of me using it because I was so embarrassed, I would have to sit on it to make dinner for my family because I couldn’t stand long at all. For me this is HUGE, When I say skinny fiber gave me my life back IT DID. I no longer use this walker and I walk 2 k a day smile emoticon I suffer with Fibromyalgia, arthritis , spinal stenosis, IBS, degenerative disk disease depression, basically over all Chronic Pain. I know first hand what it feel like to wake up feeling well like CRAP. I have been on a TON of medication that well, I feel is not the best choice as it does effect your body and organs. Since I have started Skinny Fiber, I have came off pain medication, YEP OFF MEDICATION 17 to be exact and I feel FANTASTIC, I have not felt this good in soooo long. I am much more happier and I have more energy than EVER. My IBS is totally under control.. Its awesome stuff. My HOT FLASHES GONE grin emoticon . I will admit I was sceptic at first, I did my research, and talked to ALOT of people before I made my decision. I am SOOO Happy that I made this choice. I took my bottle of Skinny Fiber to my Dr and he approved it. Not only am I feeling amazing I have lost 50 lbs and a TON of inches 
I honestly want others to be able to reap the benefits as I have. So this is my story, and SKINNY FIBER ROCKS My only wish is that I would have found this AMAZING product sooner I am so Happy I made the choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment