sbc

Thursday, September 24, 2015

JESSICA

#weightloss #healthy
This just in from Jessica...
"The right Pic below was taking the 2nd weekend in September. I have only taken Skinny Fiber for my 90 Day challenge in March-May faithfully and consistently with lots of water and I am off and on now ...I stopped but realized how much it benefits other health issues so I try to take at least 1 capsule twice a day now. Proves with Skinny Fiber the weight will stay off if you do not continue to take it!! I AM SO GLAD I KEPT MEASUREMENTS AND TOOK PICTURES!! A PICTURE IS WORTH A 1000 words. People can tell you they have lost 20 lbs until they are blue in the face but a pictures says it all!!
I now currently take SF (try to anyway) 1 capsule before lunch and 1 before dinner but do not diet or exercise or even walk and I am down to 115 and a size 3!! I have not been a size 3 since Freshman year of high school!! I eat whatever Hubby & my 8 year old son, 4 year step daughter, 3 year old step son and my 2 year old baby girl eat I just eat smaller portions and am actually FULL!! I no longer drink soda on a regular basis because it just does not quench my thirst Water and SKINNY FIBER are my BEST FRIEND. I still enjoy my coffee and creamer every morning though!! DO NOT WAIT LIKE I DID!! Start you Skinny Fiber JOURNEY TODAY!!"
********************
Skinny Fiber is an all natural weight loss capsule. Has 3 plant ingredients and digestive enzymes--Glucomannan is an all natural soluble dietary fiber ( nothing like other types of fiber that can cause extreme tummy pain) Caralluma - It is known as a natural appetite suppressant and Cha de Bugre is Brazil’s best kept secret to weight management..
Each month supply is $59.95 but you can get the buy 2 and get a free one for $119.85 or the best one is the 3 bottles and get 3 free for $179.70. Cheaper to in with a friend and get the free ones. To order Skinny fiberwww.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment