sbc

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

AMANDA

Amanda is looking AMAZING!!!
*******************************************************
Here's my 90 day challenge completion!!!!
" After seeing my before pic (from July) at my kids' baptism I was sick to my stomach
and decided I needed to make some changes.
Starting in Sept 2013 I started doing portion control and drinking more water throughout the day. I also quit drinking pop and fast food. On my own from Sept - Nov I lost a total of 25 lbs and 3 pants sizes and shirt sizes. I took the holidays off so I could enjoy being with my family and was able to maintain my weight for 4 months but wasn't able to get going again on losing.
In February I bought my first bottle of Skinny Fiber and started taking it on March 1, 2014. In my first month I lost 6 inches overall but no weight without changing anything I was already doing and with no exercise...that's when I knew this product worked and decided I wanted to help others and joined as a distributor!!!
I just completed my first 90 day challenge and I have lost a total of 15lbs and over 16 inches overall. I've also dropped a pants size and a shirts size.
When I started my weightloss journey I was wearing a size 18/20 in pants and am now in a size 11/12 (a size I haven't worn since jr. high but I'm still weighing more than I did at that time). Losing the inches is absolutely amazing!
I love Skinny Fiber and can't wait to see what my next 90 day challenge brings me!!!! Thank you everyone for all your support and inspirations! "
YOU and only You get to make the choice!
Order your Skinny Fiber. www.mjwrecsics.thesfdifference.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment