sbc

Saturday, April 2, 2016

MICHELLE

#LOSEWEIGHT #DIET #SKINNY
My friend Michele! Isn't she FABULOUS?!!
"My daughter picked out the dress for me a few years ago. It fit then. A few months ago I tried it on. I won't bother telling you how long I cried. I had cut junk food, was exercising daily, and saw no change.
I'd seen posts about Skinny Fiber and their money back guarantee. What did I have to lose? Inches. Lots and lots of inches. Within 7 weeks of taking Skinny Fiber I went from a tight 24 to a comfortable 16. My goal is to get to at least a 12, maybe a 10. I'm not there yet but I'm a lot closer than I was.
I had a full hysterectomy 7 years ago. I've fought lung conditions that put me on massive steroid doses in ICU so often that the nurses knew me by face. I've also been fighting a thyroid condition. Losing weight has been a struggle to say the least. SF, watching what I eat, staying as active as I can, and drinking oodles & oodles of water has changed my life. I am so thankful to have found it!
Want to get healthier, order here CLICK LINK BELOW
www.mjwrecsics.skinnyfiberpromo.com
90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
NOTHING TO LOSE BUT WEIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment