sbc

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

FAY

‪#‎DIET‬ ‪#‎WEIGHTLOSS‬
This is Fay...
Yes that's right I have lost 6 kgs but 6 inches in my tummy, 4 inches in my hips. 2 inches in my bust. 2 inches in my thighs, and under my bust 2 inches. Eating whole foods mainly turkey, chicken and fish salads and veggies.
Staying away from processed foods not a lot of dairy, bread and potatoes, no pasta not much rice.
Exercise water aqua x 2, weights x 1 a week. And bridges every morning ( that's letting your bottom off the bed) x 10 for a count of 20. Plus a few other exercises. And in the adds while watching tv some small hands weights.
There are amazing specials... get 3 FREE bottles when you order 3 bottles of Skinny Fiber.. get 1 free Skinny Fiber when you order 2 and 1 bottle is 59.95. You will love Skinny Fiber -Believe in yourself and take that leap of faith today, order here: http://mjwrecsics.SBC90.com/
Thank you Skinny Fiber!

No comments:

Post a Comment