sbc

Thursday, April 14, 2016

JUDITH

Judith
My journey began on January 15th 2015. 
I starting looking into weight loss last November 2014, when i came across skinny fiber with in social media. I gathered as much information as i could and took it to my doctor for advice Upon her own research, she said it was completely natural and would not hurt me if i took it. 
I suffer from multiple medical conditions, COPD, fybromyalgia,bone,joint,disk disease,gurd, the list goes on and on which doesn't include my mental health.
I Joined Skinny Fiber because i wanted to breath better,to have better pain control and know my weight was a major problem.
Today (April 14,2015) I've completed my 1st 90 day challenge. I have lost 15 lbs and lots of inches. I am down 5 pants sizes and 2 shirt sizes.
I am excited to see what the next 90 days will bring!.

ALL NATURAL SKINNY FIBER.
BUY 3 GET 3 FREE SALE.BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
ORDER NOW www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com

No comments:

Post a Comment