sbc

Friday, April 8, 2016

SALMON

#DINNER
Salmon, orzo, and asparagus salad with lemon-dill vinaigrette~~original recipe compliments of Cooking Light Magazine
Ingredients:
1 bunch of asparagus cut up into desired sizes
1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
1- 1 1/4 pound skinless salmon fillets
1/4 tsp. salt (I used pink Himalayan salt)
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Cooking spray
1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
Lemon-Dill Vinaigrette
1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice ( I used a 2, maybe littke more. Don't like the lemon taste to be to strong)
2 tsps. extra-virgin olive oil ( I used a little more since I used less lemon)
1/4 tsp. Salt (I used the pink Himalayan salt again)
1/4 tsp. Black pepper
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Season fish with salt & pepper. (I added fresh dill, ad fresh lemon slices to top) cook for 15-20 min. Or until flakes easily with fork.
3. Boil 6 cups is water. Add asparagus and cook until desired doneness. Remove asparagus from water with slotted spoon, reserving water. Set aside.
4. Return water to a boil, and cook pasta as directed.
5. While fish & pasta are cooking, make the dressing, set aside.
6. Combine orzo, asparagus, & onion mix well. Add chunks of fish, and toss lightly to coat. I added fresh dill and little more feta to the top.
ENJOY!!
www.mjwrecsics.SBC90.COM
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
I am always posting awesome stuff!
https://www.facebook.com/michele.wrecsics.7.

No comments:

Post a Comment