sbc

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

MINDY

#getskinny #loseweight
Mindy just shared her story with us.She is still losing and feeling GREAT!
She says…
“Hi I’m Mindy, and this is long, but have not really told my whole story yet.This is why I love Skinny Fiber so much.In 2001 I was Pregnant and diagnosis with Thyroid cancer. When she was 11 mnths old I had surgery and Radiation.Then again in 2004, they found more cancer, surgery and Radiation again.Since then I have not had energy at all.It took everything to just do what I needed to do, absolutely none for working out.So my weight has been a real issue. I am now Pre Menopausal, adding to the issue. LOL, and have been put on anxiety Meds, Which also make you gain weight, and my cholesterol is High. Then I lost my Husband, 3 yrs ago to a heart attack.Now you kinda know where I am coming from. Having, and I mean, I have tried a lot of weight loss products, some making me feel so bad and jittery, yet none successfully worked.As, Probable most of you, I kept seeing Testimonies and such, on Facebook, for quite awhile. I knew this was just another weight loss Product, But finally the Testimonies of real People just got to me and I new, For health reasons, I needed to lose, or at least take it for the Enzymes and Fiber I knew I so needed. SF having a 30 day money back guarantee,at that time, now 90 day on the on the specials, helped my decision to try,Thank God I took that chance,My first 90 days I lost 14 lbs and dropped a pants size, and I know, my weight loss might go slow with the Meds. I am on, but honestly the best part for me is, I FEEL WONDERFUL, I have energy, Good natural, feeling energy , I feel alive again, I have now been on SF for 1 year and am at a total of 18lbs and so many inches, I am down 2 sizes completely.. I have 3 wonderful children, I still Homeschool my daughter. I have the most Incredible Boyfriend, we have our farm and all our animals. God has Blessed me with all this, and now finding Skinny Fiber I can finally enjoy all of it. I am Skinny Fiber 4 Life. I have started a new 90 days and within my 1st 30 days 3lbs and 7.5 inches so far..
http://mjwrecsics.thenewyearschallenge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment