sbc

Sunday, April 24, 2016

GAIL

#DIET #THIN
Gayle is looking terrific!!!!
"My latest picture update! I LOVE Skinny Fiber!! True confession...when I started, I was skeptical. Dieting did not work.
My acid reflux was horrible (medication twice daily), I couldn't sleep well and my energy level was pitiful. Most evenings I would fall asleep in my chair before 9:00, totally exhausted! When I started taking Skinny Fiber I was at my highest weight ever, 202!! It scared me to think where my body was going health wise with a family history that includes diabetes and heart problems.
I had to change, but my body wasn't healthy enough to lose any weight. Skinny Fiber cut my sugar cravings, increased my energy level almost immediately and my fat started to melt away.
After 90 days, I saw a dramatic change (see the first picture of me side by side). The inches and weight continued to come off. 40 pounds are GONE!!
My acid reflux is also gone and I sleep great, feel the best I've felt in years and believe I certainly look much better. You can decide."
http://mjwrecsics.SBC90.COM
http://mjwrecsics.HiBurn8Special.com

No comments:

Post a Comment