sbc

Sunday, April 10, 2016

DENICE

#LOSEWEIGHT YAY!! You look amazing, Denice !! ★ª"˜¨`*•BELIEVE ~ SKINNY FIBER WORKS!.•www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com Denice writes: “I have Left Bundle Branch Block - here is my story and pic - With Left Bundle Branch Block (heart), High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Type II Diabetes, and severe depression - I wasn’t sure I would be able to try SF.. My doctor said "YES” after I had researched it for a few weeks and got up the nerve to ask!! I started my journey on 8/24/2013 at 299 lbs (5’ 4" tall)..As of yesterday 11/3/2013 I am very proud to say I have lost a total of 34 lbs and 57 total inches!! Size 5X clothes now down to a 3X - Yesterday was only day 72 of my 90 day challenge! Some of my meds I am no longer taking and others have been cut down by half…I sleep all night long and wake up refreshed, my fingernails and hair are growing like never before and did I mention that because of the Bundle Branch Block I AM NOT able to exercise because I will pass out!! I have cut down my portions and drink lots of water..I am my own walking, talking advertisement ! Skinny Fiber Rocks !! See why I BELIEVE!!!“ GET YOURS NOW www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment