sbc

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

KERI

This is my friend Keri -- How great does she look!!!!!
The after picture is from last month when I tried on a swimsuit. I'm really proud of how far I have come and nobody will ever be able to take this away from me. I got BIG after having FOUR babies. I wasn't losing at all! My baby was already 9 months old and I was a stay at home mom dealing with depression. I had to do something already! I had to just DO IT!!
I'm NEVER giving up! I'm not where I want to be but I am sooooo much closer than I pictured myself being in such a short amount of time.
Skinny Fiber has helped me get there.
That and...
I made simple substitutions in my diet to start eating a little healthier.... I mainly use moderation and portion control... and I drink LOTS OF WATER!!! In the beginning I was sure to track ALLLLL of my food... even a couple bites of this or a few chips or crackers... I had to log it ALL to make sure I was accountable.
If you want to get healthier, stop doubting yourself and just GO FOR IT!
Convince YOURSELF that you CAN and you WILL and it's already DONE! Your mind is made up. One way or the other... you decide... you don't have time... or you MAKE TIME.
START YOUR SKINNY FIBER CHALLENGE:www.mjwrecsics.sbc90.com Don't forget, there is a 90 day money back guarantee!

JOIN MY TEAM
CLICK LINK BELOW.
www.mjwrecsics.1greatmovie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment