1 - package crescent roll
6-8 slices of bacon
1 cup cheese
Optional: Salt/pepper/onion salt/garlic powder to taste
1 tablespoon butter (for top of crust)
Optional add ins:
Add ham, sausage, bell peppers, etc.
1. Preheat oven following directions on crescent rolls.
2. Scramble eggs and cook bacon (i used the bacon thats already cooked to save time)
3. Lay crescent rolls out flat in a circle but make sure they touch in the middle to hold the goodies in place.
4. Lay your bacon on each one of the crescent rolls, then add your scrambled eggs and your cheese. (Or anything extra you wanted to add)
5. Roll your crescent rolls up toward the center
6. Melt your butter and spread it on top of crescent rolls.
7. Bake for 11-14 minutes or until your crescent rolls are starting to turn golden.
8. Enjoy with a small glass of milk or orange juice smile emoticon
Serves 2-4 people.
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
I am always posting awesome stuff!